The Village of Patchogue Green Business program is a voluntary program for all businesses within the village. The program is designed to showcase our environmentally friendly businesses for becoming sustainable leaders.
Upon completion of the application, a scheduled site visit with a Protecting the Environment of Patchogue (PEP) committee member will be conducted. The establishment will visually demonstrate compliance to the PEP committee members, which will determine program acceptance. VOPGB membership, gives your establishment a 2 year term membership. The PEP committee will review if a renewal site visit is necessary.
Benefits your business will receive upon acceptance into the program:
- VOPGB decal to place in your establishment's window
- Permission to use the VOPGB logo on any business promotion (website, social media, etc.)
- Recognition of your establishment's participation on the Village Of Patchogue's website.
- Recognition of your establishment becoming an environmental leader on the PEP's social media pages.
- Access to sustainable business resources such as:
- Environmental education/resources
- Sustainable product options
- Resources showing how your sustainable efforts produce cost savings
- Networking opportunities for best practice sharing between participating businesses
- Long term business cost savings when using sustainable options
- Entry for Green Business of the Year nomination by the PEP Committee
Congratulations to All Our 2019 Green Business Award Winners